Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

READ THIS IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR FUTURE

How serious are you about your future?

In the past couple of months we have been shown by good old mother nature just who is BOSS.

Now is the time we must re-evaluate how we see our future.
WHY?

Simply put many of us will and are now out of work because of
things that are completely out of our hands.

I was always raised that if you work hard and save your money you will have a good future. Unfortunately that is not what I now teach my children.

I teach my children that we need to work smarter not harder, that we need to be safe and secure in our future and not leave it reliant on mother earth or our employer.

Times have changed significantly since I went to school in the 70's and 80's. No longer can we simply get a good education and be set
for life.

Now don't get me wrong or misjudge what I am saying. Education is important for our future to advance also but the ways in which we fund that education and the way we fund our future needs to change.

I for one will not leave my destiny in the hands of my employer or mother nature for that matter and sorry if I upset deeply religious people but I will not leave my children's future to God either.

I am their provider, I brought them into this world and it is my job to not only provide the basics for them but to provide them with the education, the knowledge and those foundations to be able to work with too.

I believe in Sugarmums and Mannatech as a safe, stable, and reliable way to protect and provide for my family. This way the destiny is in my hands. I am the one that makes it happen.

The work that I do within my business now repays me many times over in the future. Always there to provide for me and my family.
There as my legacy to my family when I am no longer here.

I am safe and happy in that knowledge as I know I am not only working for a living but I am working for the future that I have planned.

If you want to be in control of your life please contact me and register your details so I can call you back. I think it is time we talk-don't you?



www.sugarmums.com.au/livewell

No comments:

Post a Comment