Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ARE YOU PREPARED IN THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES?

ARE YOU PREPARED?

Today I am askling you all the question - are you prepared?

Tropical Cyclone Yasi has just based the Northen Coast of Queensland. Behind it is left
a trail of destruction.

A;ready the experts are warning more people out of work and struggling because of this new
natural disaster hot on the heels of the previous tragedy of the floods in Queensland.

So I am posing the question - are you ready? Are you prepared?

If you were to be affected by a natural disaster or simply being laid off work because of the
current situations - how would you and your family survive?

Daunting question isn't it?

I know I couldn't survive. I am a single mother of two small children.
How would I survive?  Yes there is Centrelink government payments but we all know that they
are not too much. Way below the poverty line.

How would I afford the glasses my daughter needs to wear, or her follow up surgery for her eyes in the future, how would I buy the medications and equipment I need for my son's asthma?

And these are all valid questions. I do not want not to be able to provide them with these very simple basics that they need in life.

So I want to let you know the business that I am involved with and how it can help you too.

Sugarmums is a work at home business. Proven to work, recession proof, flood proof, cyclone proof and most probably even bomb proof.

The concept is simple. The training and support are second to none.

And in these uncertain times you are never alone. Your Sugarmums family there to help and support you.
But do you know the best thing? You still get a residual income coming in no matter if the whole town you once lived in is destroyed. You, the person in this business will be ok.
Your family will be ok and supported by the business you built.

Unlike traditional business ie: milk bar, mechanics, florist shop etc (you get the idea) this business can go anywhere with you. No shop front to worry about during a natural disaster, no insurance company to worry about whether they will help you set your business back up.

You are free to work your own hours and build your business for you and your family. It is your legacy. And you can work this business in 16+ countries so your business is global from your own home computer or laptop.

So as you can see the way we look at our future is certainly changing so too we need to change to be successful in our futures.

If this has sparked your interest please register that interest at my website and I will call you
to discuss your future with Sugarmums

www.sugarmums.com.au/livewell

No comments:

Post a Comment