Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

CHANGING THE WORLD





This year alone, over 5 million children will die due to causes related to malnutrition. Current food relief programs across the globe are not effective in dealing the root problem of malnutrition. According to the global relief organization, Doctors Without Borders, traditional grain-based food relief products can be either deficient in necessary nutrients or contain a number of elements that limit the bodies ability to absorb the nutrients that are present. The children may not be hungry, but there bodies are still starving for nutrients. There are real solutions to malnutrition.

For this reason alone I love being a Sugarmum. To know that I am
earning an income, at home around my kids and at the same time helping in the fight to save malnourished children worldwide gives
me a great sense of purpose and pride.

And whilst I am doing this I am instilling a great lesson for my own
children in social awareness and that we can all be a part of something much bigger, by each and everyone of us playing our part we create an enormous wave of effort.

Join us in the fight and make a brighter future for not only your own children but the children of the world.

http://www.sugarmums.com.au/livewell

No comments:

Post a Comment